Monday, January 9, 2012

Do you think that asian people are cheating when it comes to living life the way it is ?

There is this Asian kid at my school that gets on my nerves constantly and I can't stop him from bothering me. He is this Vietnamese - American guy who is a senior in high school and who I used to be friends with from the 9th grade to the 10th grade. In the 10th grade he started getting all snobby and act like he's rich because his father got a higher paying job. He has no girlfriends because no girl in the school likes him, even the two Vietnamese Girls don't like him either. Back in the 9th grade you would see him sitting at a table crying at lunch because no ones likes him, my friends and I decided to cheer him up by letting him hangout with us at lunch. When he entered 10th grade, he is a whole different person. He got new friends and a bunch of his new friends are popular girls from the school and he got a new clothing style, he dresses like that Maggot Justin Bieber. The girls of course only likes him as a friend and they are only interested in being friends, a close source to him told me. Someone told me that He now has a fiance in Vietnam that his mother arranged for him. He came up to me today said that he's getting married in the July after graduation and he said he's happy, I told him that you're going to get divorced when she becomes legal. He said you're just jealous and showed me a picture of his fiance, his fiance looks like a hooker or a because she wore a mini skirt and a t shirt but the girl is hot though. He constantly tells me about his wedding by yelling it out loud. I'm getting tired of him and I can't take this anymore. I just want to shoot him. I hate Asians because they cheat when it comes to living their life. Do you think Asian people cheat when it comes to living life by getting an arranged marriage ? I strongly feel that they cheat and I can't get him to shut the fudge up about his lame marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment