Saturday, January 7, 2012

The iraq war?

While there isn't a question in here I will say my piece. I agree that the Dems have not offered any kind of solution to the problem, but neither have the Republicans. I served in Iraq for a year and I can say with a high degree of certainty that what we are doing over there is not working. We need to try and understand that the military has done their job by getting rid of Saddam. There is no feasible strategy that is going to be developed at the Pentagon because this is no longer anything but an economic drain on the US that is creating more terrorists with out presence in the Middle East. This is an Iraqi problem that needs to be handled by Iraqi's. We have bought them the opportunity to pull their county out of the crapper and they need to step up and take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment