Monday, January 9, 2012

What kind of cat do you think I should get?

I have a bengal and a domestic short hair tuxedo and a domestic long hair. I want to get a kitten but I cant decide what to get. I wanted to get a Tonkinese kitten but unfortunately I cant afford the 500 dollar fee however for one on top of all the other costs I will have to pay (spaying/nuetering, shots, etc) so I am going to look for a different kitten. I want one thats breed overall has a history of being friendly, playful, but liking to cuddle. My long haired cat plays fetch with me and I think it would be awesome to have another cat to play fetch with. I also need a breed that enjoys other pets and kids. Anyone have any ideas? (it doesnt have to be purebred or anything, but if it has some traces of the breed in it that might help with characteristics I would love that)

No comments:

Post a Comment