Saturday, January 7, 2012

For two days I was having dreams about my ex girlfriend so what does it mean?

So for two nights I had continuous dreams about my ex girlfriend. I'm a girl by the way and I was with her for 8 months. In my first dream we were birds and there were two other birds there with us, almost as if they were trying to court her?..I was just watching and I can literally feel time ping by and those birds disappearing by us. In the end it was only the two of us and she moved closer to me and said something but i couldn't really hear what she said..it was almost like she was saying it without verbally telling me...i think she said something like.."i finally know now thats its you.."..and in my dream we ended up together again..on the second night i had three dreams of her..this time we were humans. honestly i dont remember what happened in those three dreams but the ending was always the same..we would end up together realizing that we were good for each other. i loved my girlfriend very much but she ended up having her feelings fade for me, developed feelings for someone else, and didn't want to be in a relationship also because of her family problems. She told me in reality that no matter how much time has p she will never be the one for me, so having those reoccurring dreams really twisted my thoughts around a lot. Since at that point I had given up the hope of ever being with her again and had practically took her out of my entire life. So what can these dreams mean?..and it's odd after having these dreams I went to a fortune teller and got my fortune read..I asked the fortune teller if my ex was ever going to come back and she told me yes...i was not expecting that response i was actually prepared to accept the idea that she would never come back. and later i asked her who was i going to end up with in the end?..and the fortune teller told me that there would be two people i would have to pick from..one of them will be a Caucasian girl who would love me very much and the other person would be my ex..:/...at that point i was even more shocked that my ex was going to be one of the people to choose from in the end...i finally asked the fortune teller who should i choose?..and she told me my ex...because when she comes back..she would have a totally new mindset of what love really is..and i would be the only person she wants in her life...and hearing that left me speechless..i also asked her why did my ex leave me?..and she told me.."because you loved her too much..you gave her everything and she took you for granted.."..and that part is true..very true..i loved her very much..and did everything for her..all my family members and friends told me that too..><..and i remember asking the fortune teller when will she come back?..and did she ever loved me?..and the fortune teller told me..."she loved you very much...and she will come back into your life in 6 months"..and again i was speechless...i mean here i was forcing myself to move on killing all my hopes and dreams of ever being with her again...and there's this woman who tells me otherwise...my friends..and family members..and even my ex's friends...dont think we will ever happen again..and i guess even she felt that way too..but at one time during this whole disaster i had that hope...and i killed it because of what everyone said...but this old spanish fortune teller is telling me the opposite of what everyone believes...so i thought it was interesting and a bit mind boggling...what do you guys think about all this?...honestly a lot of my friends have asked me what would i do knowing this?..and i told them.."nothing"...i wouldnt do anything to contact her again..because i wanted to spend time for myself once again..so anyways..yes..any thoughts on all this?..:]

No comments:

Post a Comment