Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sterotype me or something ?!?

Hi. I have recently watched Step up two and It is awesome! But i was also thinking, you know that spanish girl "missy" isnt she soo cool like her characters persornality, behaviour, trademark dress sense, hair and bilingual and culture. It left me thinking I wish I had a cool something. What could I be? I am fourteen, from nigeria but born and raised in the UK. I live in what some people would call "the ghetto" but I am not involved with anything as such as speak properly and want to do well. I wear decent clothes, nothing as open as missy lolz. My character is similar to missy but more goofy and better spoken lolz. I am 32 A, 26 inch wasit and 35/36 inch hips and 36/37 inch . I am five foot eight and 8 stones something. What could I be :D

No comments:

Post a Comment